NWHS Commissary updates!

Thu May 19 20:58:02 EDT 2011

/Norfolk & Western Historical Society
Commissary Updates!
/
NWHS 2011 Norfolk Convention <http://www.nwhs.org/convention/2011norfolk/>/
/*Wednesday, June 22, through Sunday, June 26*

Join us in Norfolk for the Norfolk & Western Historical Society annual
convention. We have tours of the Norfolk & Petersburg, a historic tour of
Norfolk, and a Norfolk convention favorite, a evening harbor cruise! Wick
Moorman, Chairman, President and CEO of Norfolk Southern Corporation will
be our guest speaker at the banquet on Saturday night, June 25!

//

N&W Pocahontas Division <http://www.nwhs.org/commissary/new.html> *N&W
Pocahontas Division (NOW SHIPPING!!)*
<http://www.nwhs.org/commissary/PocahontasDivision.html>

Mason Cooper's new 334-page hardback book uses 260 B/W photos and 45
maps/drawings to take the reader through the building and operation of the
N&W's Pocahontas Division from the first shipment of coal in 1883 to the
N&W-Southern merger in 1982. Mason's research extends through N&W
documents, historical data, magazine articles and personal stories to
present both facts and recollections on how the division was constructed
and operated. Mason's in-depth research shows how the railroad was built,
why the railroad was built, and the personal side of operating on the
Pocahontas Division over the years.

By Mason Cooper
Retail $59.95 / Member $54.95

NWHS 2012 Calendar <http://www.nwhs.org/commissary/new.html>

NWHS COLOR 2012 calendar featuring steam, diesel and MOW equipment (N&W and
Virginian)!!

Retail $11.95 / Member $10.95

NWHS 2012 Classis Calendar <http://www.nwhs.org/commissary/new.html>

NWHS 2012 classic calendar with 15 black and white photos. N&W, VGN, steam,
electric!

Retail $9.95 / Member $8.95

To see these any many other N&W/VGN products, visit the NWHS commissary!
<http://www.nwhs.org/commissary/new.html>