Jawn Henry sound comparison (NW Mailing List)

Tue May 10 21:50:18 EDT 2011

I am putting on my priority buy list a Jawn Henry, so far 2 showed up on
ebay recently, 1st time sold about $1500, 2nd time over $2500. Division
Point is making a new model, and its $2550 $500 for the aux tender. I
emailed Broadway Limited...hey cmon, why not make it, so you never know,
but I emailed them years ago, hey why not make the Y6b, and sure enough
sometime later, they did!

-Lynn Willer-