Lambert's Point Lighthouse

Wed Apr 27 14:30:10 EDT 2011

Dear Lynette,

In case you haven't seen the attached picture of Lamberts Point Lighthouse from Norfolk & Western Railway - Pocahontas Coal Carrier by Richard E. Prince, you may find it of interest. Although this picture is credited to N&W Ry., I could find no reference to such an image in the Virginia Tech image database of N&W images or in the N&W Historical Society's database. A historical society in Norfolk might have more information.

Gordon Hamilton

Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 10:55 PM
Subject: Lambert's Point Lighthouse