Harrisonburg, VIRGINIA Train Show next SUNDAY, May 1

Sun Apr 24 09:20:51 EDT 2011

Just a reminder that next Sunday (May 1st) is the annual Shenandoah
Valley Railroad club's annual train show at the Rockingham County
Fairgrounds. I suspect the hours are either 9-4 or 10-4 as it is a
one-day Sunday only event.

It is usually well represented with dealers of both models and
railroadianna, as well as books, magazines and the like and in the
past years, several historical societies have been represented, most
notably the Norfolk & Western and C&O Historical societies.

The Rockingham County fairgrounds are located south of town, not far
off of I-81. James Madison University's graduation ceremonies are a
week later so there should be no conflict for hotel space or traffic
this year.

Hope to see y'all there ...

Bob Cohen