H Reid photos

Tue Mar 8 11:07:13 EST 2011

All,

I also know that the Old Dominion Chapter, NRHS was enlisted (or volunteered) to help Mrs. Reid dispose of much of H's collectibles. Quite a number of years ago they set up at the Gaithersburg railroadiana show with lots of his "stuff" being sold.

Perhaps someone in that organization could shed some light on the disposition of H's collection.

Jeff Sanders