Duplication of railway and RMS documents during the 1890s

Sun Feb 27 09:53:08 EST 2011

Frank,

I believe the books were called Letter Press Books or in some cases flat
files. The you might find an end use date by looking at the legal/secretary
correspondence files at NWHS Archibes at GOB East.

Eastern Regional Coal Archives at Bluefield, WV has the Letter Press Books
of the Flat-Top Coal Land Associstion and its predecessor and sucessor
companies, but I have never looked at the beginning and ending dates.

Alex Schust