Shenandoah Valley

Mon Feb 7 18:08:50 EST 2011

N&W owned and operated the tracks along 340 through Boyce, Berryville, Charlestown, Shepherdstown, Antietam, to Hagerstown.

Jim Brewer

Sent: Monday, February 7, 2011 4:44:22 PM
Subject: Shenandoah Valley

I am designing my layout and had a question. I live in Winchester, VA near the former GE light bulb plant. CSX and Winchester & Western run through occasionally not a frequent since the plant closed last year.

Did N&W own any trackage or trackage rights through or around Winchester north towards Hagerstown? I know NS currently runs along 340 through Boyce and Berryville not sure which predecessor owned those tracks.

Thanks

Jon Kelley

http://list.nwhs.org/pipermail/nw-mailing-list/N &