DPU

Wed Feb 2 16:17:46 EST 2011

Here's a NS Coal train (rotten rainy, dark weather and not the best
shots) with all NS power I shot southbound in Dalton, GA this past
Monday, 31Jan11. I'm sending this during lunch from work so I don't
have the NS train number here at work (which is at home) but I'd have to
believe the coal came from Southwestern Virginia, Kentucky, or West
Virginia. NS 7706 in the lead and 7579 are the DPU equipped units.
(8802 needs a paint job too)

Ed Painter; Narrows, VA living in Russellville, AR

[Moderator]
See images at following:
http://nwhs.org/wiki/show_image.php?id=180
http://nwhs.org/wiki/show_image.php?id=181