N&W Baggage Car in Pittsburgh

Sat Jan 29 22:26:58 EST 2011

Try contacting Jerry Jacobson at this web site

http://ageofsteamroundhouse.com/index.html

He saves all sorts of rolling stock and engines..you should see his
collection and NEW roundhouse he is building! Let me know if you can save
her!!!! How much is she?

Christopher J. Bunsey

Ex-TWA; EX-CAL

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt
should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and
controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest
Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on
public assistance."

- Cicero, 55 BC

_____