Town of Shenandoah

Thu Jan 27 21:34:33 EST 2011

C00L!

I HOPE SOMEONE HAS A COPY THEY CAN PROVIDE! My original carrier was Southern Railway, and Ed Burwell forced me to work for N&W in Norfolk thirty plus years ago. No hard feelings. My Eastern Division used to run thru Shennandoah too, and Billy Hoops and I got rid of Potomac Yard and the RF&P by going thru Riverton Junction and on to Hagerstown. Billy was the greatest.

Bill Browder
NWHS Member since 1988