Which Norfolk bridge is this?

Tue Jan 18 10:39:18 EST 2011

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Mon, Jan 17, 2011 9:45 pm
Subject: Re: Which Norfolk bridge is this?

And Berkley was home to a Coast Guard Station up until at least 1947 when granddad retired. The 5 master may have something to do
with USCG.
Tom Cosgrove

Tom:
It's been a long time, but on that Sunday after NKP 759 had brought the last No. 3 to
Norfolk, there was also a schooner on the west end of Bridge 5. The control tower
for Bridge 5 was on the east end, and I believe the photo caption is correctly stated
as being on the east end. But it certainly wasn't in the 50's because Bridge 5-A doesn't
appear. USCGS Berkley was still there in 1965 -- I know. Harry Bundy