[STMFC] Dean Freytag

Mon Dec 27 16:25:25 EST 2010

Dean's sense of humor and devotion to many causes will be missed!! Those of us who had the chance to operate and enjoy his wisdom will always remember his vast knowledge.

Many years ago the N&W Pokey (Chicago Div) purchased many items from him. The equipment runs every op session and anyone who would like to run the equipment in Dean's memory , the layout will be open this holiday weekend for anyone who is in the Chicago metro area.

Contact Mike Ritschdorff at nwpoca at hotmail.com to markup

MIke