Morse Code for Q and Grade Crossing whistle similar codes

Fri Dec 17 18:22:08 EST 2010

I don't know the answer but there is a slow wire or Morse wire group
similar to this type og N&W listing and I suspect someone of those
guys would know. Check around. there's also a fella named Abram
Burnett who might know as he is into the the good old Morse code.

Interesting question to which there is probably an answer or maybe a
non-answer as to they had to come up with some series of dots and
dashes. Wonder which came first the Morse code for Q or the grade
crossing signal? That might be the more operative question.

Bob Cohen