1930s wreck at Boyce

Fri Nov 26 14:08:39 EST 2010

Frank,
A quick google search ("boyce, va train wreck") comes up with a NY Times
article for a wreck on Aug 21, 1919 that occurred a few hundred yards
north of the station. Could this be it?
Toney Minter

Toney Minter E-mail:tminter at nrao.edu
Head of GBT Science Operations
NRAO - Green Bank Phone: +1 304 456 2275
1 Observatory Road Fax: +1 304 456 2170
PO Box 2 WWW: www.gb.nrao.edu/~tminter
Green Bank WV 24944

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice
there is." - Yogi Berra