North Tazewell Station

Sat Oct 23 14:42:18 EDT 2010

I had the privilege and opportunity to visit the area of my growing up
days in Bluefield, and Tazewell this last week. I was so excited to see
inside the North Tazewell station indication of restoration work being
done. The wood work and doors had been stripped, there was scaffolding
in place, and patch work had been done on some of the walls. Do any of
you know if this is a planned project, or is it just someone doing
things on their own?
Included are pictures taken this week 10/19/10.
Thank you;
Gene A.
Gloucester, Va.

[Moderator]