"Going Home" Film.

Fri Aug 20 12:54:42 EDT 2010

Morning all,

Haven't been a subscriber here in close to a decade. With the wonders of You
Tube I have finally seen the "Going Home" film last year. Obviously this is
about J 611. Anyway, does anyone know who owns the rights or the footage to
this film? In the credits it lists *Image and Sound Productions Ltd* out of
Virginia Beach, Va. This was produced for Norfolk Southern, so is it
possible they hold the footage? Does anyone know anyone who was involved
with this film? A Google search on the production company turns up nothing,
I'm assuming they are long out of business. If this has previously been
discussed, sorry, fill me in. Thanks in advance.

Jeff Lisowski
My feet may be in California, but my heart is in Virginia.

--
"Sic Semper Tyrannis!"