champions of a cause

Mon Aug 16 10:03:52 EDT 2010

Hard words to read, but you've expressed them well, Ken.

If you look at any cause or movement of any size, you'll find one or
more "champions" who are willing to make a continued, sustained effort
to make it happen. Labor of love, consuming passion, call it what you
will, but that's what it takes. I'm thankful for the ones we have
today, and for the ones who have come before.

- Marty