Steam on the Roanoke - Winston-Salem line

Wed Jul 28 22:18:40 EDT 2010

First off let me say thanks for the help on the M3s. I do appreciate
it/*!!!*/

Was wondering if anyone could tell me what sort of steamer would have been
used on the old R&S line in the 1940s? I am in need of some ideas in
regards to what power would have been seen back then on both locals and
freights that would have ran from one point to the other.
--
jerry
<jmlaboda at gmail.com <mailto:jmlaboda at gmail.com>>

I hate getting old... Over the years I have learned a lot of things, but I
just can't remember much of it anymore.

Southern Railway Historical & Modeling Resources - NOW OPEN!!!
<http://southernmodeler.info/>

Passenger Car Photo Index - UPDATED 2/22/10 WITH OVER 6880 NEW LINKS ADDED!!!
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/>

Appreciate Freedom??? Thank a Veteran!!!