Wytheville Station

Mon Jul 26 11:38:41 EDT 2010

I am researching the N&W station at Wytheville, Virginia. I am looking
for any information, especially photographs, of the station both before
and after the renovation in 1948. I already have the photographs from
the VirginiaTech website. I have almost completed a set of drawings of
the station, but there is still some information missing. If I can
complete this, I plan to submit an article with the drawings to The
Arrow.

Thank you,

Danial Fisher

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.