Bridges in Pittsburg

Wed Jun 23 22:27:41 EDT 2010

Not to pick too many nits, but Pittsburg is in Kansas, California, and
maybe a few other places. I-376 is found in PittsburgH, PA.

Yes, I'm sure Jim is correct, having seen them numerous times during my
days in Erie, going to and from.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 6/23/2010 10:16:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,