inquiry concerning railroad hammer photo

Sun Jun 20 17:39:21 EDT 2010

If by Museum you mean the Virginia Museum of Transportation in Roanoke, that
website is www.vmt.org. Otherwise you can Google "picture sledge hammer"
and get plenty of images of sledge hammers. Maybe someone else can relate a
modern sledge hammer to one that would have been used in 1840, but I doubt
that they have changed much since then.

Gordon Hamilton

Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 4:04 PM
Subject: inquiry concerning railroad hammer photo