Irish Creek RR #5 has been moved!

Sat Jun 19 22:45:43 EDT 2010

The cab of Irish Creek RR Heisler #5 has been moved from the edge of the church property where it had been sitting for who knows how many years, to the intersection of South River Road and White Gap Rd. near the edge of beautiful downtown Cornwall, VA.

A RR crossbuck also inhabits the same piece of land. I have no idea how or why this came about as it happened while I was on vacation last week. See what happens when you take off from work!

Anyone with more information on this project, please pass it on to me.

Jimmy Lisle