NMRA 75 convention

Wed Jun 2 20:20:04 EDT 2010

Folks,

The NMRA national in Milwaukee is fast approaching!!

As part of the convention my N&W Pokey in the Chicago Metro area will be
hosting tours, open houses and operating sessions.

The Pokey will be open just about all week long starting on
saturday July 10 th through the following sunday, yes a full week of
open houses!!

If you are coming to the convention please stop by and enjoy my style of
the Pokey in 1958. Some of the attractions are working loadouts,
a rotary dumper and lot of period equipment including a sound equiped
Jawn Henry.

I am working on a bean bag toss game using a couple of old CPL signal
heads (do not worry there are ex Pennsy) the N&W one is lit up on the
outside of the house!!

E mail me for times and directions at nwpoca at hotmail.com
<mailto:nwpoca at hotmail.com> Local folks are also welcome!

Mike Rtischdorff