Norton photography incident

Wed Jun 2 08:27:08 EDT 2010

I think Harry is right about Proudfoot, I was an intern in the Photo
lab in 1976, and I think it was a former Roanoke City Councilman,
can't remember his name right now, who had been very involved in the
City's transportation museum in the early days, worked for N&W in the
same building, came in, and very quietly asked the photo lab folks if
I was from Proudfoot, they got a good laugh out of it.

Ken Miller