Need baggage - mail car help!

Mon May 17 20:20:16 EDT 2010

I got this from the D&RGW Historical Society web site.
632 bag-mail, 4-axle, 71ft Pull -13 ex-D&SL #560
I further found this diagram:
_http://www.drgw.org/data/passenger/folios/pages/p037.htm_
(http://www.drgw.org/data/passenger/folios/pages/p037.htm)
Unfortunately, this seems to bring into question the supposed lineage of
AC 208/10059, especially given the disposal dates that Jim lists below, as
Algoma Central obtained 208 in 1949 from D&RGW, according to several sources.

'tis a puzzlement....

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 5/17/2010 6:58:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,