611 Movement Schedule

Fri May 7 17:24:25 EDT 2010

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christopher J. Bunsey

EX TWA, EX CAL,

Unfortunatly Now "Yo'Nited"

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and contains confidential and/or privileged material.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
notified that any use, copying, or disclosure of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, kindly
notify the sender, and then delete it from your system.

_____