The Enigma of Walt Willard

Tue Mar 23 15:04:03 EDT 2010

If you're referring to the january 1956 accident involving the Pocahontas, the fireman on the 611 did survive the wreck and worked for many years afterwards on the Pokey with my stepdad. I believe that he passed away in early 2001. His last name was Hoback and I can't remember his first name. It was rumored that his hair turned gray from the trauma of the accident.

Allen Evans
Federal Way, WA