CSX reroutes..

Mon Mar 22 07:58:55 EDT 2010

Hey gang,

Here is some info that I got on the CSX hopper train that went west last
week.

There are a couple CSX customers that get some coal periodically from
some mines on N&W. So this was one of those trains, it came west on the
C&O James river sub to Balcony Falls and took the connector to CSX
Connection on the N&W at Glasgow. That all I know for sure, now what
follows is figurtive. The connection faces North on the Valley Line
(Roanoke Dist.) So the train probably, after, be taken over by a N&W
crew, pulled north to clear the connection. Then it was probably ran
around so it could head south, this then put the locomotive facing Long
Hood forward. The train then continued on south to Roanoke where it went
west from.

Nathan

Nathan Simmons
trainman51 at gmail.com