CSX reroutes..

Sat Mar 20 22:28:45 EDT 2010

I believe this may explain the train I saw. If the train left CSX at Glasgow (Balcony Falls on CSX) it would have traveled south on the Shenandoah Valley line to Roanoke and then west through Christiansburg on its way to WV to follow the old Virginian Railway to the Winding Gulf Branch. Thanks for sharing this information.

Raymond Smoot