NS 802557 extended hopper

Sat Feb 20 10:19:32 EST 2010

Charlie;

If memory serves it's a 3 bay coke hopper, built by Johnstown America, should be an H61 class car. It's my understanding these are rebodies, using ex Sou coal cars, but I don't know that to be fact.There are no extra markings on these cars.

NS rebodied what are 4 bay coke hoppers in Roa. After the TopGon program ended.The 4 bays have "High Top" across them like the TopGons do. The HT's are an extended height version of the H62R 4 bay coal cars.

Regards,
Russ Goodwin