N&W menus

Sun Jan 24 20:31:28 EST 2010

Frank,

The picture on the front of this menu is of an existing home known as
Lauderdale, located a little more than half way from Troutville on the way
to Buchanan along US 11. Incidentally, it went onto the Register of
Historic Places Oct. 31, 2007. I don't know about other menu scenes, but I
suspect they were also real photos.

Gordon Hamilton

Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 3:41 PM
Subject: N&W menus