N&W in 1910--Glen Alum

Sun Dec 27 17:17:12 EST 2009

On 10/7/2009 I posted an article from the 3/22/1910 BDT and an article from the 3/23/1910 BDT, both about the headon collision at Glen Alum on Sunday morning 3/20/1920 involving train 84 (eng. 875) and an extra (eng. 1091 and 404). Two firemen were killed and two engineers were badly injured.

Gordon Hamilton
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: N&W in 1910--Glen Alum