Paint Bank and the Potts Valley line-thanks!

Mon Nov 23 14:51:57 EST 2009

List:
Many thanks to those responding to my Potts Valley inquiry. It is indeed a neat, although short lived, branch. With the help of satellite and aerial views, Google and USGS maps online,and of course you historians, it has been interesting and fun to explore decades after being abandoned.
I found out about the Waiteville station merely minutes after sending out the inquiry. (about the time that I remembered the ARROW article!) Fortunately, Google maps has ground level observation of both Paint Bank and Waiteville stations. I'm looking forward to exploring as much of this area as possible.
Charlie Long