The bold look of class J #777?

Mon Aug 31 07:21:16 EDT 2009

There's a poster version of this available from Kohler. We have a copy or two at the archives, one displayed on the wall. Very striking. If you look closely on the poster, the 777 number appears only on the left side. Although vague, 611 is intact on the right. FWIW, I believe the station in the background is Portland, OR.

Dave Stephenson