NS 2010 Calendar

Thu Aug 27 17:52:09 EDT 2009

All,

The NS 2010 calendar will feature former N&W SD40-2, r/n 1646 on the
cover. The cover image also includes my oldest daughter, Madelyn, waving
while partially hanging out of the window of my step-father's SUV at
Spencer (Five Row), NC. The image was taken and submitted by my step-father,
an NS Lake Division engineer. My step-father received confirmation of this a
couple of days ago and was never more proud. I would share the image with
the group but I am obviously not in possession of it. I would assume the NS
web site will be updated soon with the 2010 calendar winners. Be well and
safe.

Regards,

Todd Arnett