JK Tower drawings in the Archives?

Wed Aug 26 18:37:44 EDT 2009

Are there dimensional drawings of JK Tower in the Archives? Is it possible
to get copies mailed to me? I am trying to scratchbuild it for my Master
Model Railroader certificate and to win the structures contest in the
convention...now there is some bold talking...

Are there other structures with dimensions I could attempt to scratchbuild?
Hotel Roanoke? (Now that is just too bold, right there!) Seriously, perhaps
there is a list of structures like Coopers Bridge, etc. archived that I
could choose from.

Thank you,

Michael W. Shockley Mem #1689