Revenue idea

Mon Jul 20 09:06:33 EDT 2009

I have been told that I missed a really good slide show at the convention, if these are the slides from the 2009 convention you have mentioned, I to will PRE ORDER a DVD/CD at this time!

W.A.Coleman
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 8:18 PM
Subject: Revenue idea

After attending the Convention in Roanoke and seeing slide presentations like the Don Ball collection, I had a thought. I would certainly like to be able to see those pictures again and not just at the Conventions. How about putting them on a CD and making them available for sale? It would be another source of revenue for the Society (which we need) and you could view them anytime you wanted. I know I'd get my wallet out!

Rick Musser
Strasburg, Pa.