Winston Salem District Signals

Mon Jul 20 07:04:43 EDT 2009

The signals were CPLs. At least in Martinsville, as I was about 14 years old
when the Punkin' Vine was converted to TC. I didn't have the mobility to
railfan like I do now!

--

Pablo Picasso<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html>
- "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."