Winston Salem District Signals

Wed Jul 15 20:42:14 EDT 2009

Harry,
Yes I did notice those curves! This is the curviest line I've seen
since I was on the Pokey! But, I expected that in West Virginia. But
this hill country has lots of twists and turns. I even had the whole
entire gang tell me that I had my North and South backwards at Bassett
only to have the foreman of another gang verify my directions were
correct. The "S" curves around Nylon and Martinsville were also an
easy place to get directions turned around.

Thanks goodness for track charts!

Ben Blevins