EF box/express car picture #903

Sun Jun 14 10:13:27 EDT 2009

Dave,

Not having a link to the photo makes it a bit difficult to respond. N&W 903 was wooden Box Express car, Class EE; there were 10 cars in this class, numbered 900-909; all were converted from N&W Class BG boxcars; if the photo is of a wooden car, than this is it.

If the car is a steel car I have no reference for it.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 10:42 AM
Subject: EF box/express car picture #903

Dear Group

I found a picture at the VT.edu sight,of a N & W American railway express car # 903, but when I look in all my books the car is not listed. Does any one have any info,or where I can find some drawing for this car,and what time frame. Thanks Dave Howard