M-2s' On the Abingdon Branch

Tue May 12 15:47:51 EDT 2009

Thanks to Ed and Jim for responding and confirming what I thought to be the case. I certainly couldn't recall ever seeing a picture of a M-2 on the line. The bridges/trestles not being designed and built to handle the weight of an M-2 was my assumption too.

Thanks, Ed Painter - Narrows, VA currently living in Russellville, AR