Very Sad News :(

Tue Mar 31 18:52:02 EDT 2009

Guys there are no reasons to line anyone's pockets there
have been more CPLs saved than any of you will
ever be able to restore anyway. NS is sending them
to scrap dealers most will gladly resale them to
anyone willing to pay the price. Problem is you
might have to buy two or three to get one good one
they take no pains in trying to save one. I have several
contacts of people who have some available. The going
price is around $500 that's unrestored and you pick it up.
And if you restore it proper sandblast new gaskets paint
foundation to set it on you will easily spend another $500 plus
I would subject anyone wanting one to think it over hard
they are big and dirty and are not just a weekend project.
But if you got to have one contact me off the list at
lsevans at zoominternet.net and I will try to hook you up.

Larry Evans
Kenova WV

Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 1:07 PM