N&W in 1909--Telegraph offices

Sat Feb 14 21:33:46 EST 2009

Thanks Ken and Bruce for the North Fork Call "HC".

Bruce I am still working on the list from BF to UB. There are
several offices that are new to me. The base for my list is the 1929
N&W station list. I attempt to add any stations published before or
after 1929 in the proper geographical location. Needless to say the
Pocahontas Division provides some real challenges at times. Thanks
for the info.

Jim Blackstock