Photographers take notice

Fri Feb 13 21:31:15 EST 2009

N&W Group,

We recieved notification today at work [CVS]... that Kodak... (a.k.a.
Qualex) will be suspending film processing effective March 31, 2009. Kodak
handles all the send out processing for department and drug stores in the
United States and I believe they are the last firm still processing slide
film. What this means is if you are like me and always have 8-10 rolls of
slide film in the refrigerator, consider this "fair warning" to use it up if
you are going to need slide documentation of something N&W in the future.
This might be a good time to go out and shoot those remaining buildings,
bridges and signals while you can get the film processed. And now it looks
like Bob Bowers will finally have to join the instant gratification
(digital) generation.

Sorry for the bad news,
Mason Cooper