My contact info

Wed Feb 11 15:00:30 EST 2009

Joe - on page 586 of Volume 3 of his "RAILS REMEMBERED" Louis Newton
reproduces a 1927 employees' timetable page for the Abingdon Branch which
shows the symbols for wyes at "Yard" (Abingdon), Konnarock (at the end of
the Konnarock branch) and West Jefferson and turntables at Damascus,
Whitetop (the official spelling) and Elkland. When the Whitetop and
Damascus turntables were removed, I have no information.

EdKing
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 12:14 PM
Subject: My contact info