Abingdon Branch Railfan G. P. Vance - Reply

Wed Feb 11 07:44:39 EST 2009

Hi Joe:
A belated reply. IIRC, some (maybe all) of Mr. Vance's stuff ended up in the hands of Ken Marsh, who lives in the Kingsport area. He sells prints of the work for reasonable prices and is a good authority on the Bristol line, although I don't know that he spent the countless hours trackside that Ed King did. :)
Somewhere amongst the dozens of boxes in our new basement, I've got his address -- will try to dig it out.
I've also got a '40s-era track chart that I'll try to locate. Send me an offline reply for more details.
Good luck.

Andre Jackson