Shenandoah Valley Line Info

Mon Feb 9 12:18:49 EST 2009

I have a booklet N&W printed in the 1950's with a description of principal towns and their industries on each division. Let me know if you would like a copy of the Shenandoah Division info. morrison at eopipes.com

Rick Morrison

Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 9:25 PM
Subject: Shenandoah Valley Line Info

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Mike Postupak and I guess I'm the new guy on the block. Hope you won't mind having me.

I have recently moved to the Shenandoah Valley so I decided to try and model at least a part of the SVL. I've spent a lot of time doing internet research and have come up with very little and basic stuff. Can anyone tell me any resources where I can find some more in depth info about the SVL.

I'm trying to model the 1950s era, Need to know what kind of cargo went up the line hopefully maybe some period photos of the towns the industries there during that time ect.

Any help you can give would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike P

703-218-3860