looking for Pocahontas passenger line info

Thu Jan 29 00:17:31 EST 2009

Welcome Ed

Depending on your browser and platform, you can access a number of
Interstate Commerce Commission railroad accident reports including the
one that killed your great-grandfather at:

http://dotlibrary1.specialcollection.net

click on the on the fourth link down, then on 1932, then on the
listing for Norfolk and Western about 1/3 the way down the list, that
should bring up the text version and a downloadable PDF of the
original report, failing all that, I'd be glad to send you a PDF or
text file.

This will get you access to many N&W or VGN (or many other roads)
reports that are being sold on CD on ebay, the downloads are free.

Best
Ken Miller