Cinder Bottom, etc.

Sat Jan 3 11:10:58 EST 2009

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 12:01 pm
Subject: Cinder Bottom, etc.

Alex - Harry B. -

?

I know that Cinder Bottom was the more famous, but wasn't "Deep Third" in Williamson just about as bad?

?EdK-

?First I've heard of "Deep Third".?? My recollections of
?Williamson centered around The Mountaineer Hotel,
?all night poker games, no heat on the 7th floor.? It
?wasn't until recently I found that there was a 2nd
?hotel in Williamson.? An associate had to check in
?there one night and the desk clerk had a parrott that
?sat?on HER shoulder.? In my opinion, going west,
?Belspring was the last outpost of civilization.