Liberty Bell Train Accident

Mon Dec 22 08:02:21 EST 2008

The accident was reported in the weekly Shepherdstown Register newspaper.
It was big news when the Liberty Bell travelled south from Hagerstown on the
N&W. It has been years since I saw the article, but I will look to see if I
can find it. The microfilm copies of this newspaper are at the Shepherd
University Library.

--Rick Morrison

Subject: Liberty Bell Train Accident